East Orange School District
Six students pose together

Employee Service Portal

The district has been using a program called Employee Portal that allows each employee access to the below information. We want you to be aware of some changes that you will see when accessing this program.

  • Absences and leave balances
  • Paystubs (current and historical) 
  • W-2 forms (current and historical) 
  • Salary information such as pay rates, benefits, and deductions

The New Employee Service Portal

The new name for the platform is now Employee Service Portal. You still have access to the same information; however, you now have the ability to update your address and contact information without having to fill out any forms. Additionally, you can make changes to your emergency contact.

All employees must create a new account; the former link and login information for the previous portal is no longer valid.

Creating a New Account

Please visit the district’s website and use the following instructions:

  • Click on the Departments tab
  • Then click on Division of Labor Relations and Employment Services
  • On the left side of the webpage under the heading Employee Resources, click on Employee Service Portal 
  • Or you can visit the Employee Service Portal directly. 
  • Click on Create an Account and follow the directions.
    • You will need your six (6) digit Employee ID Number, which you can find on your EOSD photo ID or paystub.
    • You must include the double zeroes.
    • Please make sure your username and password is something that you can easily remember as the Division of Labor Relations and Employment Services will not have access to your specific login information.

If you forget your username and/or password, there are links available on the webpage, which will allow you to reset either or both items. If you have trouble, creating an account or logging in, there is a Need Help link available on the webpage as well.

The Employee Service Portal is secure and available anywhere you have access to the internet.

You may contact the Division of Labor Relations if you have any other issues, which are unavailable at either of the aforementioned links.